Wednesday 21 September 2011

CGAA Unit 1 Anatomy 2011/12



 


GIRAFFE
(Giraffa camelopardalis)

 Named as such for having once been mistaken for being the hybrid offspring of a camel and a leopard, not to difficult to see where they were coming from there.


The Giraffe can grow to up to 6metres in height making it the tallest animal on the planet, its 2metre long neck contains only 7 vertebrae which is the same amount as a human has. And it has an 18 inch long tongue 

 

File:Giraffe skeleton.jpg

 

What a fool I was then,  not to have noticed the Giraffe climb inside the telepod with me. Standing inconspicuously in the corner of the 5ft high pod, blending in flawlessly with my giraffe pattern wallpaper... if only I had listened to my interior designer and got the Zebra pattern instead.


 

 

... the transformation has already begun.

1 comment:

  1. "What a fool I was then, not to have noticed the Giraffe climb inside the telepod with me."

    Fabulous! I really laughed when I read this!

    ReplyDelete